The application procedure is described in Regulation of Studies as well as in the announcement of each year. Here is the announcement for the academic year 2023-2024
The applications and the necessary supporting documents (see below) must be submitted no later than Wednesday, September 20 2023 by registered mail in an envelope marked: “Application for MSc Cell and Gene Therapies: from bench to bedside and Good Manufacturing Practices ” to the University of Patras, Secretariat of the Department of Medicine, Preclinical Operations Building, 26500 Rio Patras.
NOTE: The application must also be submitted online
Check the guidelines for the application process
Applicants must submit the following supporting documents:
- Application printed. It is posted on the website of the Secretariat of the Department of Medicine of the University of Patras (www.med.upatras.gr), on the website of the Department of Biomedical Sciences PADA as well as on the website of the program
- Short CV (based on the Europass template )
- Photocopy of personal ID or passport
- Copy of degree or diploma. For university graduates abroad, the following are submitted: certificate of equivalence and correspondence of their degree and certificate of final degree, with reduction to the 10th degree granted by DOATAP or FORTH, as well as an official translation of their transcript by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by another competent authority.
Otherwise, the application with the required supporting documents shall be examined based on the provisions of article 304 of Law 4957/2022.
If the degree from a foreign university is included in the list of article 307 of law 4957/2022, which is maintained and updated by the DOATAP or FORTH, a certificate of the place of study will be submitted, which is issued and sent by the foreign university. Applications in which the place of study or part of the studies is declared to be in Greece are excluded, unless the part of the studies undertaken in Greece is at a public higher education institution.
- Certificate of detailed score
- Evidence / documents (diplomas, copies of exam results) knowledge of English
- Summary of thesis (if any)
- Certificates of research experience (e.g. copies of scientific publications, certificates of participation in research projects, etc.) (if any)
- Certificates of work experience (if any)
- Reference Letters